thanks!

free counters

Friday, January 23, 2009

ohh men, i survived.



THIS IS MY GET UP EVERYTIME I NEED SOMETHING TO PASS-- my super high pony tail with a head band to keep my bangs on its place. my barney shirt. haha! a lucky shirt of mine. a jacket. sometimes its cold. my earphones. lalala. sometimes i reward myself a break to sing. haha! ohmen, it's hard to super think. and of course my oh-so-pimpled face with extra darker eye bags. sucks.


gawddd. external locus of control. yea! :) today is a great day though i've been deprived of sleep. i'm in bed for only one hour. define sixty minutes only. anyway, at least i'm done with my 3 essays. grabe. i'm so preoccupied last night. i'm trying to gather the scattered pieces of my brain. haha. poor idiomatic expression invention. anyway, i'm planning to absent my speech comm class (7:00-8:30am) just to finish it. but, lo and behold, thanks brain for working in the last minutes. :) hay grabe. and i don't have classes this morning. two classes were cancelled. two classes to go later. economics. and poofff, self defense. :( ohhh P.E. begging. please don't ruin my day. i really sucks in P.E. grabe.


No comments:

Post a Comment