thanks!

free counters

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

the number eight

another hour wasted. i attended my econ class but i really don’t understand anything. well, it's because the Philippine Daily Inquirer absorbed me. my seatmate brought it and she endorsed some columns there. because of my curiosity, i read it. it was the newest entry in my brain today. the title was “it’s a boy boy boy boy boy boy girl girl”. yes, an octuplets added in the population of South California. reading more, i found out that the first octuplets was from a 21-year-old Mexican girl. this happened last March 1967. The sad part is, all babies died after fourteen hours. anyway, thanks PDI (reports from AP and Inquirer research) for a piece of information. because of this, I am thinking if i’ll consider that hour wasted. :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment