thanks!

free counters

Saturday, January 24, 2009

gift giving


lunch time with my bebes. it’s our late celeb of christmas. at least we can still feel the spirit of it, through our gifts to each other. haha! of course, we’re on ristretto --our crib. hahaha!


i gave my dearest joie a black shirt. :))



angelica bebe received a bag from joie dear. :))


and i got earings & a gossip-girl inspired headband, as ange has described. :))




a choco chip overload milk shake made our lunch yummy. i don't know if i got the name of that milk shake right. haha. confusing.



but my voice made our lunch yummier. :)) haha. this is a stolen shot while i'm doing some chika with some background music. haha! this is my own version of mad by ne-yo. "nothinggggg... nothinggg.." hahaha. being singer suits me, in that picture at least. ahaha.


haha! our pic together. my hist1-buddies-turned-to-be-my-girlfriends-and-ristretto-buddies. :)) hahaha. iloveyou bebes. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment