thanks!

free counters

Saturday, February 14, 2009

and so today is valentine's day

day 14 of february. rar. today is THEIR day. hahaha. bitteRIZ.


nothing happened today. i mean, that something sweet, coochy coochy, whatsoever thing. no one's supposed or obliged to do it to me, anyway. bitterness. haha.


everything's the same. it's like a normal saturday:

1.) i woke up soooo late, lunchtime maybe. thanks to my brother for ruining my sleeping spree. "airiz, good afternoon na" and so i get up.

2.) i have a loonnggg exam next week plus a paper to pass plus a workshop in speech com (so it means, i'm gonna hit that floor, delivering the speech i made. and it sounds.. ohh scary). BUT i did nothing. am so lazyyyyy. and what's new with that? hahaha. i just surf the net. poor eyes. haha.


and because i super surf in the net today. a picture caught my attention. i saw it in juliene's multiply (my friend)




nice diba? haha. i really really want to have a car. now. i got my license, a student's license that is. haha. though my driving skills are not progressing. i stopped studying. i drive every sunday morning before. but now? a big no. lazy me. i would rather stay in my bed. haha. but having my OWN car would change it. haha.
ok. happy valentines everyone!
love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment